Real Estate Lawyers
Bromberg Rosenthal LLC has handled real estate law for residential and commercial real estate transactions for clients throughout Maryland, and Washington, D.C. for more than 35 years. Our Rockville real estate attorneys, paralegals, and staff have the knowledge and skill necessary to ensure that your settlement goes smoothly, with no surprises.
A Full Range of Real Estate Law Services
For most individuals and small businesses, a real estate transaction is one of their largest financial transactions, and what happens during a real estate transaction can be confusing and even intimidating. Bromberg Rosenthal LLC’s real estate attorneys in Rockville, MD work with each client to provide the level of service their real estate purchase requires. Some of the real estate issues our lawyers routinely handle involve:
- Purchase agreements and sale agreements for residential and commercial properties
- Review and negotiation of offers to purchase
- Preparation and review of loan documents
- Construction law, including litigation of construction disputes
- Real estate settlements
- Representation at closing
- Lease agreements
- Representation in disputes
- Title examination, transfers and searches
- Title claim matters
- Title and settlement insurance
We have a highly qualified and dedicated legal staff that is committed to making real estate transactions flow as smooth as possible. When legal matters do occur, our extensive experience in the Maryland, and Washington D.C. real estate markets allows us to quickly resolve the legal issue and move forward with the transaction.