Business and Corporate Law
For more than 35 years Bromberg Rosenthal LLC has provided exceptional legal representation and litigation services to businesses in Rockville, throughout Maryland, and Washington, D.C. Our firm is committed to providing a broad spectrum of legal representation encompassing the formation of new business and contract negotiations, transactional work and business dissolutions.
Decades of Experience With Business Transactions and Litigation
Our business law attorneys have extensive experience handling a wide variety of transactions for small and mediums-size businesses. We have served clients from all sectors of the economy including large property and residential apartment owners, builders, medical practices, medical device manufacturers, credit unions and banks, day care centers, religious groups, and a variety of small businesses in multiple retail and service markets.
- Non-compete and trade secret agreements
- Formation and entity selection for new businesses — we believe that choosing the appropriate structure is crucial to future success
- Employment law, including employment contracts
- Employment litigation including wrongful discharge, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, discrimination, wrongful termination, and breach of contract disputes.
- Securities litigation and arbitration
- Business and corporate contracts, such as contracts with vendors
- Business financing
- Stockholder agreements
- Corporate bylaws, annual meeting minutes and other routine/foundational documents
- Buy-sell agreements and other aspects of business acquisitions
Bromberg Rosenthal LLC’s experienced litigators are prepared to advocate aggressively on behalf of our clients. We have an excellent track record of courtroom success, while our thorough preparation and exceptional negotiation skills help us avoid unnecessary trials. Our clients’ best interests are always our first priority.
A Law Firm Where Relationships Matter
Bromberg Rosenthal LLC is committed to outstanding client service, and we pride ourselves on our ability to meet all of your business’ legal needs. We believe that we do our best work when we develop longstanding relationships — the better we know you, the easier it is for us to offer advice that really meets your needs. Our lawyers are available to handle individual issues, but many clients choose to take advantage of our firm’s general counsel services.